bitblt strangeness
Author Message
 bitblt strangeness

I can't figure this one out...

I'm writing an app without MFC.  One of my windows is declared with the
WS_EX_TOOLBAR extended style.  When this window is created, I want to bitblt
a bitmap to its client area.  When I put the code in, a timer event I have
coded doesn't fire.  Furthermore, my WM_RBUTTONDOWN message only seems to
fire if I move my mouse after the right click.  If I don't do the blit,
neither of the aforementioned situations occur.

Any ideas?

Tim

Thu, 27 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MFC Beginner Question: CDC::BitBlt vs. Win32 BitBlt

2. MMX Intrinsic Strangeness

3. TreeView scrollbar strangeness

4. Malloc strangeness!

5. .Net2003 struct strangeness

6. Malloc strangeness!

7. OT - Strangeness at the draft standard download site

8. math.h strangeness

9. strangeness in strcat

10. Strangeness in allocation

11. Strangeness in fgets ()...