Need example of using SHAPED query with ADO and vc++
Author Message
 Need example of using SHAPED query with ADO and vc++

I want to retrieve hierarchacle recordsets from MS SQL 7.0 using ADO from
within a Visual C++ application.  I find some examples on MS site using VB,
but would like something already coded in VC++ to look at as an example.
Any out there?

TIA
Steve Rogers

Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need example of using SHAPED query with ADO and vc++

2. Using ADO with vc++ 5.0 and need Interface documentation

3. Using ADO with vc++ 5.0 and need Interface documentation

4. Need example of owner-drawn combo box using VC 4.2

5. Need information about using ADO in VC++5.0

6. ADO: VC++ Extensions with the SHAPE Command

7. Storing date/time value on SQL server with milliseconds resolution using vc++ and ado 2.0

8. inserting a value for the datetime field using ado in vc++

9. Example of how to open a connection, collect and report on a reco rdset using ADO

10. Using queries with params in VC

11. VC++ examples w/ ADO?

12. VC++ examples w/ ADO?