No titlebar
Author Message
 No titlebar

How can I create a window without a titlebar???
(it look wrong with a directx fullscreen and a titlebar :-)

--Lasse Hassing

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 No titlebar
Lasse,

Quote:
> How can I create a window without a titlebar???
> (it look wrong with a directx fullscreen and a titlebar :-)

You'll want to make sure your window doesn't has the WS_CAPTION style, and
likely, you'll want to avoid WS_BORDER, too.

--
Tomas Restrepo
http://members.xoom.com/trestrep/

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 No titlebar
Along those lines, Avoid the WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, as that wraps WS_CAPTION
with some other styles.

Tim

Quote:
> How can I create a window without a titlebar???
> (it look wrong with a directx fullscreen and a titlebar :-)

> --Lasse Hassing

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. titlebar color

2. Titlebar image like realplayer

3. Draw the titlebar

4. buttons in a titlebar

5. titlebar redesign in VC (beginner)

6. TitleBar (and TaskBar) Icon - How do I change the default

7. Repainting titlebar

8. How can i add a button to the titlebar

9. getting rid of menu and titlebar but keeping Splitters

10. Extra button in Titlebar!

11. Window titlebar and menubar font size

12. Is there a bug with dialog titlebar unchecked