Problem downloading with the infoviewer
Author Message
 Problem downloading with the infoviewer

I used to download the source code from the tutorials in the infoviewer.
I am using Visual C++ 5.

Now, when I try to do the same thing, the infoviewer presents an error
that says

                    "Infoviewer Automation Object
                            Error accesing sample data"

Someone told me that probably with the Service Pack 2 I would resolve
this problem.
But I can not find the Service Pack 2 for Visual C++ 5. I got the
Service Pack 2 and 3, but for Visual Studio 6, and this versions does
not work for Visual C++ 5.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Isaac

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem downloading with the infoviewer

2. Minor, but annoying infoviewer problem

3. Infoviewer Question/Problem

4. Infoviewer problems

5. InfoViewer problem, MSVC++ 4.0

6. Minor, but annoying infoviewer problem

7. Infoviewer Problem with Samples

8. download problem

9. downloaded header file problem

10. CBindStatusCallback<>::Download problem with server-side compression

11. Problem downloading source code from tutorials

12. Problem downloading source code from tutorials