How to Start Word from C Application
Author Message
 How to Start Word from C Application

I want to cause an application such as Word to start from
my C application, but without its being tied to my
process.  In other words, it should act as though it was
started from Windows Explorer or from the command line.
Anybody know how to do this?

Gerry

Wed, 02 Mar 2005 03:45:42 GMT
 How to Start Word from C Application
ShellExecute
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> I want to cause an application such as Word to start from
> my C application, but without its being tied to my
> process.  In other words, it should act as though it was
> started from Windows Explorer or from the command line.
> Anybody know how to do this?

> Gerry

Wed, 02 Mar 2005 04:40:33 GMT

1. word - automatic numbering/bold/underline/italics

2. Start selection dialog before the application starts ...

4. Form1.cs on new applications

5. Starting application from my application

6. How to Modify a Commercial Windows Application to Start an other Application

7. start application within an application

8. Start Office-Programm like Word within an ATL Dialog

9. Can I use a DLL to start MS Word with Automation

10. CreateDispatch to start Word problems

11. Starting Word and staying in current directory.

12. start word and run running a macro