PIF for debugging console program?
Author Message
 PIF for debugging console program?

I run VC++ 6.0 on NT Workstation. I've adjusted the DOS prompt in my
start menu to have a large scrollback buffer. I'm developing a console
app, and when I run it from the IDE, the DOS window that is created
for it has no scrollback. Is there a way to add this?

--
Tim Slattery

Wed, 26 Nov 2003 04:29:25 GMT
 PIF for debugging console program?
I think it is determined by OS.

yhhuang
ICQ:91074870

Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:56:13 GMT

1. .PIF file for Borland DPMI DOS program

2. Debugging console program with long name

3. Arguments for console program under debug?

4. Building a Console Program without the Console Window (HELP)

5. Difference between a console program and windows program?

6. Debug a none MFC program with the Debug Window

7. Debugging programs with no debug information

8. Modify a *.pif from a C exe

9. Selecting PIF file with CFileDialog

10. WinExec("file.pif",SW_HIDE);

11. Launch a PIF?

12. UI that displays a PIF file ICON hangs application