Grouping RadioButton
Author Message
 Grouping RadioButton

--
 Hi good people,

  I created a Dialog with some RadioButton(s)...
  everything works okay... if I click on one of them
  that automatically cancels the others...

  But later I added another RadioButton.. and this
  guy does not follow the rule above pointed, I know
  that this last RadioButton it's not grouped to the
  others, please how can I solve it ?

  Thanks a lot

   Beny

Thu, 28 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Grouping RadioButton

Benito,

You have to readjust the tab order to make sure that the radio buttons
are all in a row.

Tom

Quote:

> --
>  Hi good people,

>   I created a Dialog with some RadioButton(s)...
>   everything works okay... if I click on one of them
>   that automatically cancels the others...

>   But later I added another RadioButton.. and this
>   guy does not follow the rule above pointed, I know
>   that this last RadioButton it's not grouped to the
>   others, please how can I solve it ?

>   Thanks a lot

>    Beny

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Grouping Radiobutton

2. RadioButton group binding?

3. Help With Casting A Control Item To RadioButton

4. Add a domain Group/User to a local computer group

5. RadioButton: REALLY URGENT!!

6. Subclassed RadioButton hanging when clicked!

7. RadioButton

8. RADIOBUTTON BOX SIZE

9. Default RadioButton Question

10. How to find local groups for a global group

11. TreeView: RadioButton style how?

12. Which local group is the Administrators group ?