Changing text color in listview
Author Message
 Changing text color in listview

You can do it by handling NM_CUSTOMDRAW.

I don't have any example code for this, but there's plenty out there.  Have you
gone to CodeProject and/or CodeGuru yet?

Thu, 17 Jun 2004 06:43:54 GMT
 Changing text color in listview
I'll see if i can't find something about nm_customdraw.  I
did check those two sites but couldn't find what i
wanted.  Perhaps they have too much information...  I am
pretty new to visual c and windows programming and was
hoping to have some sample code show me how to overload
the draw(paint) of the listview b/c i'm not sure how to do
it.  Thanks for the help though!

rep_stosd

Quote:

Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:58:43 GMT
 Changing text color in listview
You'd be asking for too much work to do complete owner draw.  That's why custom
draw is the better solution.  There are lots of articles in MSDN concerning it.

Fri, 18 Jun 2004 04:39:12 GMT

1. Help changing text color in a ListView control

2. Change color of text in a ListView control?

3. Change CButton color and CButton text color in CDialog

4. Changing text colors(2 different colors) in ToolTips

5. Change text color and background color in CEditView

6. Change a part of Background color or a part of text color from CListCtrl

7. Changing the background color of a FormView,ListView ?????

8. Changing Default ListView - Lost Focus Color

9. Changing the color of a listview row?

10. Changing the color of a listview row?

11. Truncated text in a ListView when changing font?

12. Change the background color of a dialog box and change text color of Edit Box, Static Text, Rich Edit