VS.NET clipboard macros?
Author Message
 VS.NET clipboard macros?

Hey folks,
  I'm trying to implement the emacs-like "kill-line" function
which cuts the current line from cursor to end and adds that
onto the end of the clipboard.

  In my macro I have the following code:

        Dim s As String

        s = Clipboard.GetDataObject().GetData(DataFormats.Text)

and it always stops with the error:

    "Value null was found where an instance of an object was required."

Do I need to do something to init the clipboard first before I use it?

Thanks,
 Joel

Fri, 02 Jul 2004 22:59:59 GMT

1. VS.NET Enterprise Vs VS.NET Professional

2. VS.NET MACRO IDE startup failure

3. VS.NET MACRO IDE startup failure

4. Changes in C# between VS.NET Beta and VS.NET Final versions

5. VC 6 vs VC7 (VS.net)

6. VS.NET vs VC++ 6.0

7. Installing VS.Net and VS 6.0 side by side

8. Visual C# Standard vs VS.NET Pro

9. Debugging with VS.NET 2003 and VS 6

10. New Install of VS.NET brings up IE vs App on debug

11. VS 6.0 -> VS .NET migration issues

12. c# vs VS .net