Files in folder position lost in classview and fileview
Author Message
 Files in folder position lost in classview and fileview

Hello,

It's a very nice feature in VS97 than I can organize my classes and
files in (virtual) folders in the project window in fileview and
classview.
However, VS97 forgets my organization from time to time (in class view
when I recompile the project, in file view when I reopen the project).
In classview for example, VS97 decides almost always to push one of my
classes from a folder to the top level. It's not always the same
class. The same happens with my files in fileview.

Is there a way to fix this problem? (SP3 is already installed).

Thanks

Thu, 08 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Classview folder always lost

2. sort folder names in the fileview list

3. FileView folder order

4. Lost ClassView information file

5. File/Folder path of a file/folder on the explorer

6. Class lost from ClassView

7. Lost all classes in ClassView

8. displaying header files in fileview

9. I lost a class in the classview.