C++ Installation Problems
Author Message
 C++ Installation Problems

I've been trying unsuccessfully to install C++ 6.0 from
my MSDN Visual Studio Enterprise DVD's.  The program
seems to install just fine.  BUT...when I try to run C++,
I get an error message saying "devbld.pkg not found".
After clicking OK, I get another message that
says "DEVTOOL CANNOT BE LOADED".  Obviously C++ will not
run!!!

I have uninstalled Visual Studio as a whole and
reinstalled it.  I've also just uninstalled C++ and re-
installed it.  I'm getting the same errors no matter what
I do.  I've even tried running the repair option, but
that didn't work either.

Please help!  I'm taking a C++ class and need to get this
program working so I can finish my class project!!  Thank
you so much!

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:14:34 GMT

1. Please help - Visual C++ installation problem

2. Help needed - Visual C++ installation problem

3. Turbo C++ installation problem

4. Visual C++ Installation Problem, Need help please!

5. Installation Problem with Visual C++ 6.0 Pro

6. problem in the installation of visual c++

7. C++ 4.0 Installation Problems

8. Installation Problems Embedded Visual C++ 3.0

9. Do Not Install Visual C++ 5.0 Over an Installation of Visual C++ 4.x

10. Visuall C++ Re-Installation

11. Borland C/C++ installation question

12. windows 95 installation for Borland C++ 4.02