Newbie coding error, Missing .sbr file, hunhhh?
Author Message
 Newbie coding error, Missing .sbr file, hunhhh?

So there I am, developing away, and suddenly I start getting this very
confusing message about a missing .sbr (Make input) file when I compile.

There was stuff I had broken, and the problem went away when I fixed it
and rebuilt all, but it all felt as if I had been at the mercy of the
Undefined Behavior Demon.

Can anyone explain this so I won't be wondering what *else* is likely to
happen next time I leave out a "../OtherProject/" in a cross-project
include? Initiate launch sequence? Format hard drive?

--

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 21:49:13 GMT
 Newbie coding error, Missing .sbr file, hunhhh?

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 22:58:08 GMT

1. BSCMAKE: error BK1506 : cannot open file '.\Debug\StdAfx.sbr': No such file or directory

2. "Minor error" in .SBR Files

3. BK4503 : minor error in .SBR file, ignored

4. warning BK4503 : minor error in .SBR file

5. warning BK4503 : minor error in .SBR file

6. Compiling VC++ 6.0: BSC files are created before SBR files

7. Compiling VC++ 6.0: BSC files are created before SBR files

8. Howto use .sbr files in different dirctories to build .bsc file

9. Creating an .SBR file

10. .sbr files

11. Newbie - Compile error (Cannot open include file: 'xmldom.idl': No such file or directory)

12. DLL Error - File is linked to missing export BSPTEST.EXE:_EdrCenterTextA@12