IDE Crash when click on options menu
Author Message
 IDE Crash when click on options menu
I am using Window 2000 Pro SP1 and Visual Studio 6 with SP5.  My Visual C++
crash when I click on the Options menu or the Customize Menu.  The error
said "The memory cannot be read"

If you have any idea what is going on, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Tony

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 01:11:16 GMT

1. adding popup to right click menu options

2. adding popup to right click menu options

3. To find the event when we click the build menu from VC or VJ IDE

4. Disabling menu option on main menu bar

5. Determining selected menu option from a pop-up menu

6. File menu options get disabled when OLE servers merged menu is selected

7. how can I add myself menu item to CEdit right click menu?(jchen)

8. Right click menu on tree control-Menu not going away

9. ide commandline options

10. IDE Options settings

11. IDE won't save Post-build options

12. VC5 IDE forgets Tool Options