Printing source in *color*
Author Message
 Printing source in *color*

In Studio 6 I view my .cpp files so that comments are
green, source is black, etc.  When I select "print" it
comes out all black.  Although I can print from another
app (ex: IE5.5) in color.  Is this a configuration/setup
issue or is color printing not possible from VC++?

Let me know how it works on yours-

Clark

Fri, 25 Jun 2004 06:39:43 GMT
 Printing source in *color*

Quote:

>In Studio 6 I view my .cpp files so that comments are
>green, source is black, etc.  When I select "print" it
>comes out all black.  Although I can print from another
>app (ex: IE5.5) in color.  Is this a configuration/setup
>issue or is color printing not possible from VC++?

Unfortunately, that's how MS designed the VS IDE.

--
Tim Slattery
MS MVP(DTS)

Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:24:20 GMT
 Printing source in *color*
VS .NET is supposed to have color printing capability.  Also, there is an
existing product, Visual Assist, which lets you print in color -- check out
www.wholetomato.com.

HTH,

Todd

Quote:
> In Studio 6 I view my .cpp files so that comments are
> green, source is black, etc.  When I select "print" it
> comes out all black.  Although I can print from another
> app (ex: IE5.5) in color.  Is this a configuration/setup
> issue or is color printing not possible from VC++?

> Let me know how it works on yours-

> Clark

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 02:11:33 GMT

1. ++ Printing colors ++ Printing Colors ++

2. Tool to print source code in color

3. when is color printing for source coming out?

4. Printing Visual C++ Source Code in Color

5. Tool to print source code in color

6. Printing source code with color

7. Can you print source code in color ??

8. Printing Source Code in Color

9. Tool to print source code in color

10. Print a source file in color

11. Printing Source Code in color

12. Problems printing a COLOR bitmap on a COLOR laser printer