Class lost from ClassView
Author Message
 Class lost from ClassView

Hi!
Sometimes one of my classes is lost from the ClassView tree. I can't get it
back. It's very annoying because I always use the ClassView to navigate in
the source. It's no error in the code and I'm working with a normal MFC
application. Restaring Visual C++ doesn't help. I'm using Visual C++ 6 with
SP5.

What could be wrong?

Thanks.

--
Regards, Marcus

Thu, 02 Oct 2003 08:47:51 GMT
 Class lost from ClassView
Close the workspace. Go to the directory, delete the corresponding .clw
file, and then reload the project. Generally speaking, the problem would be
resolved.

Good Luck!

yhhuang
ICQ:91074870

Fri, 03 Oct 2003 11:23:34 GMT

1. Lost all classes in ClassView

2. I lost a class in the classview.

3. Lost class in ClassView

4. Lost class in ClassView...

5. Classview folder always lost

6. Files in folder position lost in classview and fileview

7. Lost ClassView information file

8. lose classview

9. Lost my ClassView info!

10. Classview not showing classes derived from classes in user namespace

11. VC++ class inheriting C# class loses base functions

12. Losing MFC class specific messages in Class Wizard