VS 6.0 crashes on Win2000 during maco execution
Author Message
 VS 6.0 crashes on Win2000 during maco execution

Has anybody run into problems when executing macro files ( .dsm ) ?

I had the brilliant idea that redifining the keys using a macro file would
make it possible to customize the VS environment to match other text
editors/IDE's. Especiallay make the VS IDE have the same keyboard bindins as
Emacs for example.

Now, it seems that anytime one of my macros fails, the whole VS 6.0
Environment crashes and has to be restarted...

I found an article about macro execution failure causing VC6.0 to crash on
the MSDN ( Q193478 ) and hoped that installing a service pack would cure the
problem.

After installing SP4, I still had the problem present.

BTW do anyone have a valid working macro file that sets the basic keyboard
binding and functionality of Emacs?

/Best regards

Mattias Ernelli

Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VS 6.0 crashes on Win2000 during maco execution + emacs-like macro file?

2. Dynamic linking during execution

3. Trapping a key combo during execution

4. time during the execution

5. Memory available during execution...

6. exiting program if input during program execution

7. Hide DOS window during execution (New User)

8. Memory Status during Program Execution

9. URGENT: problems during VC++ 5.0 apps execution on NT 3.51 platform

10. C Code to lock a file during program execution

11. Minimizing and Maxamizing a dialog during execution

12. Graphs during prog. execution