help for my vc6
Author Message
 help for my vc6

my vc6's language turns to Chinese,but it's an English Version,how can I fix
it(replace some file??)
Thanks,excuse my poor English.

Thu, 01 Jul 2004 02:10:45 GMT
 help for my vc6
Do you mean that your VC 6.0 "became" a Chinese Version?

When did this happen? Did it work well before?

Have you installed any (English=>Chinese) translation tools?

Regards,

Felix Wu
=============

Need quick answers to questions like these? The Microsoft Knowledge Base provides a wealth of information that you can use to troubleshoot a problem or answer a
question! It's located at http://support.microsoft.com/support/c.asp?M=F>.

--------------------

Quote:

>Subject: help for my vc6
>Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 10:10:45 -0800

>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vc.ide_general

>my vc6's language turns to Chinese,but it's an English Version,how can I fix
>it(replace some file??)
>Thanks,excuse my poor English.

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 13:05:48 GMT

1. Saving Help Favorites In VC6?

2. help: preprocessor definitions, VC6

3. Help after installing VC6 my old own programs crash!

4. VC6: Help with F1 Help, please

5. Using the VC6 audo generated help files with the MD HTML Help Compiler

6. Is it possible to convert my German VC6.0 to an English VC6.0

7. VC6 ADO #Include HELP Please!!!

8. HELP : ATL Wizards keep disappearing in VC6.0 !

9. PLEASE HELP! Databas examples in VC6

10. PLEASE HELP - ODBC Excel MFC/VC6 Problem

11. Help w/ app crashing in MFC shared dll but not w\ static MFC using VC6

12. VC6 Sample Projects won't compile in VC.NET..help please