Lost all classes in ClassView
Author Message
 Lost all classes in ClassView

VC++ lost all the classes in ClassView pane. Deleting *.ncb and/or *.clw and have
the recreated doesn't solve the problem. What can I do?
PS: There were two actions over the weekend which might or might not have to do
something with the problem:
1. My PC go a SW update (but not VStudio, that's what they say) and
2. SourceSafe got cleaned out. But as far as I see, none of my project files is
missing.

Thanks for any help.
Thomas

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:01:37 GMT

1. Class lost from ClassView

2. I lost a class in the classview.

3. Lost class in ClassView

4. Lost class in ClassView...

5. Classview folder always lost

6. Files in folder position lost in classview and fileview

7. Lost ClassView information file

8. lose classview

9. Lost my ClassView info!

10. Classview not showing classes derived from classes in user namespace

11. VC++ class inheriting C# class loses base functions

12. Losing MFC class specific messages in Class Wizard