Automating builds...
Author Message
 Automating builds...

Hi,

I'm having a problem automating my builds using VS 97 and VC++ 5.0.  The
problem I'm having is loading a project (.dsp) vs a workspace (.dsw).  I
can load a .dsw file, but when I attempt to load a .dsp file, I get an
error back telling me that the file does not exist (this happens with
Macros and VB).  Anybody else run into this problem?

I thought a work around might be to create a workspace dynamically and
then add the project I want to build to the newly created workspace?
What would be the Syntax on that?

Thanks,
Tom

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compiler output in .NET breaks automated builds (behavior change from VC6)

2. Automating Builds in .NET

3. Q: Where are the automated build samples?

4. #import-generated files are created in background - problems with automated builds

5. Automated building tools

6. get error log after automated build

7. Automated builds

8. Automated builds

9. Automating Builds in October 1998 MSJ

10. Q: Where are the automated build samples?

11. Automated build number

12. ANNOUNCE: Automate your software builds with Visual Build and VSMake