VC devstudio output window?
Author Message
 VC devstudio output window?

I'm using an external makefile in the most "external" method.
I.e. I'm simply running it from the tools menu with the following,
Command       ->      Nmake.exe
Arguments      ->      /f$(FileName).mak  Arg1=$(FileName)
Initial Directory->      $(FileDir)
Use Output Window  [Checked.]
--------
I did not wrap the makefile or open it in the studio, it's totally edited
outside (usually it's an asm makefile or a bookdisk C makefile) .
Nmake is running the makefile but I can't get the output window to open
up on it's own afterward. I have to open it manually (over and over again).
Does anyone know how to remedy this ??

Thu, 22 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Output to build tab of DevStudio output window

2. VC 5 TRACE output to a file instead of the output window

3. VC AddIns - New Tab in output Window

4. DevStudio, Swedish char and text output (C/C++)

5. accessing Output View text using VBScript in DevStudio?

6. Retrieving build output from an executed DevStudio Macro

7. How to send output to build tab of DevStudio output window?

8. Outputting DOS program output to a MFC window

9. Outputting to the Output window in Studio.net?

10. VC 4.2 in DevStudio 97 environment.

11. Cannot find or run C:\Program Files\DevStudio\VC\bin\hcrtf.exe

12. VC++5 or DevStudio