Porting Borland C++ 5.x (not Builder) to Visual C++
Author Message
 Porting Borland C++ 5.x (not Builder) to Visual C++

Our company has a Windows C program we are devoloping.  We have been using
Borland 5.01 for the development, but other developers will be maintaining
it.  These developers are using Borland 4.52 currently, so we must upgrade
their software.  While we could simply purchase Borland Builder 5.0
Professional and use 5.02 with this liscence (per their sales department) we
would like to explore using Microsoft Vissual C++.  We have Version 5,  but
have not been able to figure out how to port in the project. Do we have to
re design it, or is thier an automated way to do this?

    Many thanks,
        Paul

Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:37:51 GMT

1. Borland c++ Builder, Visual c, gnu c++, which one is better

2. Microsoft Visual C++ vs. Borland C++ Builder

3. Visual C++ and Borland C++ Builder

4. Newbie question: Converting Borland C++ Builder 5.0 projects to Visual C++ 6.0

5. Borland C++ Builder vs Microsoft Visual C++

6. Visual C++ vs. Borland C++ Builder

7. Borland C++ Builder 4 vs Microsoft C++

8. C++ code : Visual C++ and Borland C++ compilers

9. C++ code : Visual C++ and Borland C++ compilers

10. help: C++ builder v3.0 Pro or Visual C++ v6.0 Pro

11. Comparing Visual C++ and C++ Builder

12. C++ Builder 4 vs Visual C++ 6.0