In-place activation in the VC5 IDE
Author Message
 In-place activation in the VC5 IDE

Greetings all,

I can create an MFC application that acts as an active document server and
activates in-place inside apps like Word, etc; everything works great,
menus & toolbars appear while editing, dump works fine.  However, when I
attach a file type associated with my document server to a project in the
VC++5.0 IDE and edit it, instead of activating in-place a seperate window
is created.  If I create a Word document inside the IDE, insert one of my
documents into it, and edit the contained document, the IDE switches from
Word's menu & toolbars to mine.  What's up with this?  What am I doing
wrong?
--
++++++++++++++++++
howard hartsfield

Mon, 06 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oleserver-Container ...Inplace activation

2. inplace activation

3. InPlace activation in an ocx of an OLE autamtion server like excel

4. URGENT: How to insert MS Word OLE control into my Dialog : INPLACE OLE ACTIVATION

5. inplace activation

6. Urgent: In-place Activation

7. Problem: ScrollBar and In-Place Activation (Visual Editing)

8. COM+ activation failed because the activation could not be completed in the specified amount of time

9. Problems watching variables debugging a vb5 dll in the vc5++ IDE

10. VC5.0 IDE Hanging, AAAGH

11. VC5: IDE reuses old source-window and wouldn't open new ones

12. VC5 IDE forgets Tool Options