Add a button at run-time...
Author Message
 Add a button at run-time...

Hello,

   My wish is to create a button during the run-time.

   Do i use the CreateWindow() function ? And how ?
   What about CreateControl() & Create() functions ?

Thanks for reply and send lot of links...

Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Add a button at run-time...
Never heard of 'CreateControl()'.
Just use CreateWindow().
the class to use is "button", and
don't forget to add WS_CHILD style ...

--
Klaus-Werner Konrad

To send me an email, replace
'nospam' with 'cityweb'

>Hello,

>   My wish is to create a button during the run-time.

>   Do i use the CreateWindow() function ? And how ?
>   What about CreateControl() & Create() functions ?

>Thanks for reply and send lot of links...

Wed, 17 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Add a button at run-time...
FYI: Assuming you're talking about MFC, CWnd::CreateControl() is for ActiveX
controls. Use CWnd::Create() or CWnd::CreateEx().  For RAW WIN32 use
CreateWindow[Ex]() and "BUTTON" class.

-Andy

Quote:
> Never heard of 'CreateControl()'.
> Just use CreateWindow().
> the class to use is "button", and
> don't forget to add WS_CHILD style ...

> --
> Klaus-Werner Konrad

> To send me an email, replace
> 'nospam' with 'cityweb'

> >Hello,

> >   My wish is to create a button during the run-time.

> >   Do i use the CreateWindow() function ? And how ?
> >   What about CreateControl() & Create() functions ?

> >Thanks for reply and send lot of links...

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to add toolbar button at run time?

2. Events from ActiveX controls added at run time

3. Add 2 char*'s together at run time

4. Dynamically(run-time) adding functions to a program.

5. Adding Method and Properties at Run Time.

6. Adding controls to a dialog at run-time

7. add ocx control in run time

8. how do you add tabs at run-time?

9. Adding controls at run-time

10. run-time error Add()

11. add msflexgrid at run time?

12. MDI Window - Adding removing frame at run-time.