Creating complicated DevStudio macros
Author Message
 Creating complicated DevStudio macros

Can I make a macro which has its own VB-like forms, DLL importings and so
on? Well, I have heard that MsOffice support VB scripting edition IDE so
with the IDE the macro can have its own forms. Is the fact applicable to
DevStudio macros?
Please reply. Thanks in advance.

Bae, Hyun-jik

Tue, 31 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Devstudio 5/6 cant create shell object in macro

2. #defining a "complicated" debug macro

3. DevStudio Macro Terminator: msdev.exe - Application Error

4. Why CreateObject() fails in DevStudio Macro?

5. VC6 DevStudio Macro files have Incorrect Icon Association

6. Can I do CreateObject from inside DevStudio macro files

7. DevStudio Macros

8. Retrieving build output from an executed DevStudio Macro

9. Why CreateObject() fails in DevStudio Macro?

10. I need vc ide macro help, trying to create a move to end of word macro

11. I need vc ide macro help, trying to create a move to end of word macro

12. Problems with creating makefile from DevStudio