Generating ATL Proxy class from the command line
Author Message
 Generating ATL Proxy class from the command line

Is there any tool that lets me generate the ATL proxy classes for ATL the
way "Add controls & Components" Proxy generator component does, but from the
build system which can be run from the command line.

I want to regenerate my proxy everytime my idl changes.

But now I have to do this manual every time.

Thank You.

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Merge Proxy/stub (in ATL) generated DLL does not change the Proxystubclsid32

2. Can't add new ATL class to ATL wizard generated solution

3. Web reference is a generated proxy class...

4. ATLSOAP: sproxy generated SOAP proxy class fails when server responses include unknown elements

5. generating dependancies from command-line?

6. Generating DLL with global data from command line.

7. Calling csc.exe from command line and having it generate doc with no error checking

8. preventing the logo and command line from being printed during command line build

9. Stoping ATL Service exe when run from command line

10. Web Services: Proxy class make own class definition for user class

11. ATL COM - Passing ATL COM classes through another ATL COM class in the same app

12. ATL Consumer Wizard Generated Classes for executing stored procedures