Using dialogs in Static client libraries and base
Author Message
 Using dialogs in Static client libraries and base

I've go an application that has a client layer on top of base code.  I've
got resources in both.  I'm using a static library for the client and
linking it into the base using a different configuration for each client.
My problem is once I add a client resource file the system displays it on
the resource tab and everything works.  The next time I get into the
application I can no longer use the resource editor or class wizard.  What
is the best approach for this.

Thanks,
Jon Greisz
DB Microware, Inc.

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 02:52:30 GMT

1. Changing from using shared libraries to static libraries.

2. Changing from using shared libraries to static libraries.

3. Help Creating a MFC based static library

4. static library within a static library

5. How to convert Dialog based Client/Server programs into SDI

6. CStrings allocated in Dialog based app appear to be static

7. Class library DLL and using it in client-side (VBScript) (IE only)

8. MFC Dialogs in static libraries

9. Modeless Dialog App to Static Library

10. MFC-dialog from static library: GetEventSinkMap(): Unresolved symbol

11. Dialog resources in Win32 static libraries

12. dialog template in static library problem