Removing old projects
Author Message
 Removing old projects

I am new to programming, and especially new to working within the Visual
Studio IDE.

I have set up several, "practice" projects which I use to find the effects
of adding and removing various statements.  I wish now to remove these
projects, prior to beginning my classes in Sept.

I can find no direct way to completely remove these projects, or "project
workspaces".  Will simply removing the files from the "MyProjects" folder in
Explorer work or will this leave registry entries that should be removed
another way?  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.   Thanks.

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Removing old projects
You can just delete the folder/files of the project to get rid of it.
Remember, though, that you'll have to manually remove qany registry keys
your project created.

--
Tomas Restrepo

>I am new to programming, and especially new to working within the Visual
>Studio IDE.

>I have set up several, "practice" projects which I use to find the effects
>of adding and removing various statements.  I wish now to remove these
>projects, prior to beginning my classes in Sept.

>I can find no direct way to completely remove these projects, or "project
>workspaces".  Will simply removing the files from the "MyProjects" folder
in
>Explorer work or will this leave registry entries that should be removed
>another way?  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.   Thanks.

Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Removing Old Projects?

2. Removing Old Projects

3. Old Project to New Project

4. Removing old classes from ClassView and WizardBar

5. Old Project - New Errors

6. Compile an old VC5.0 Dll Project under VC6.0 causes error

7. link error porting project file from old version to VC 6.0

8. VC6sp1: Converting old projects causes crash everytime.

9. Adding older DLL to MFC project

10. Old VC 1.52 16bit projects

11. Problem building old project

12. How to copy classes from old project into new