Several menubar in a View
Author Message
 Several menubar in a View

I Would like to change menubar of inside the MyListView
How I can to have several menubar in an ListView ?

// Equal
Como eu posso ter varias barra de menu em um View ?

Excuse me for my english.

Thanks in advanced
Marcos A. Dzieva

Foz do Iguacu - PR
Brazil

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to: runtime-switch between several views?

2. Multiple Different Views for one of several documents.

3. several doc/views + threads

4. several view classes and one document

5. One menu resource with several views

6. One document, several views?

7. One document, several views?

8. Several View in a SDI appli

9. How to create an Active Document Server with several views

10. One menu resource with several views

11. Several bugs, spanning several products (VS.Net, OfficeXP)

12. Help needed! When Opening a document with several view how can I Invoke the right view?