MSDN Library Install damaged, how to fix it?
Author Message
 MSDN Library Install damaged, how to fix it?

my install of the MSDN Library shows only "Visual InterDev Documentation"
for what used to shows all the C++ entries w/ and w/o SDKs/CE / Enterprise
and all other installed choices

now although it shows "Visual InterDev Documentation" for all choices it
still alternates (every other "Visual InterDev Documentation") between
Entire Collection and what i suppose realy only is "Visual InterDev
Documentation"

anyway i can fix this behaviour

i un and reinstalled the MSDN Library
i tried to see if changing the install would fix it all to no avail, does
anyone know how to fix it so i can choose to only search the C++
documentation.......

thanks

Daniel

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 02:12:45 GMT

1. Dont install MSDN library unless you want to break DevStudio

2. animate.lib library in MSDN Online Library

3. Some information is missing or damaged, type libraries and MTS

4. Any one else install the Jan 2002 MSDN?

5. Unable to install help from MSDN

6. MSDN Install Wizard

7. install MSDN

8. January MSDN doesn't install into VC++ right

9. MSDN January 2000 Install Problem

10. trouble copying files from MSDN CD since IE 4.0 installed

11. Dao problems after installing April MSDN

12. Can't install MSDN help into my EVC++