Java and VC
Author Message
 Java and VC

I am using VC to compile a win32 dll that is loaded into Java.  The code
worked fine, until recently when I uninstalled VC 6  and reinstalled VC5.
Now I get this message when I running the java interperter:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
C:\markVisage\vis\AMDQ.dll: Invalid access to memory location
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Compiled Code)
        at AMDQ.registerDB(Compiled Code)
        at COM.maya.compatibility.saga.saga_process_n(Native Method)
        at COM.maya.compatibility.saga.saga_process(Compiled Code)
        at COM.maya.compatibility.saga.java_loop(Compiled Code)
        at COM.maya.compatibility.saga.main(Compiled Code)
This occurs on the line of Java

    System.loadLibrary("AMDQ");

I have not changed code.  My only thought is something in the project
settings has been changed, but I can't seem to figure out what it is.  I am
running jdk1.2 and NT.  I hope someone has a suggestion.

Jim

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Java and VC
I tried the DLL on 2 other machines and it works fine, so I suspect that
there must be something that was set on my machine from installing VC 6 that
was not removed when VC 6 was uninstalled.

Quote:
>I am using VC to compile a win32 dll that is loaded into Java.  The code
>worked fine, until recently when I uninstalled VC 6  and reinstalled VC5.
>Now I get this message when I running the java interperter:

>Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
>C:\markVisage\vis\AMDQ.dll: Invalid access to memory location
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Compiled Code)
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Compiled Code)
>        at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:470)
>        at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:745)
>        at AMDQ.registerDB(Compiled Code)
>        at COM.maya.compatibility.saga.saga_process_n(Native Method)
>        at COM.maya.compatibility.saga.saga_process(Compiled Code)
>        at COM.maya.compatibility.saga.java_loop(Compiled Code)
>        at COM.maya.compatibility.saga.main(Compiled Code)
>This occurs on the line of Java

>    System.loadLibrary("AMDQ");

>I have not changed code.  My only thought is something in the project
>settings has been changed, but I can't seem to figure out what it is.  I am
>running jdk1.2 and NT.  I hope someone has a suggestion.

>Jim

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Java and VC
I found that if I replaced all the new mfcxxx.dll in the system32 folder
with versions that came with VC 5, everyting works.  I guess the setup
program doesn't overwrite older files with new ones, though i thought I
would have gotten a dialog box asking me.

Jim

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. java and vc++

2. How to reuse java code in VC?

3. Java components inside of a VC dialog

4. vc++ and java applets

5. Java components inside of a VC dialog

6. vc++ java tray

7. Abstract class - Java / VC complier

8. JNBridge Releases Faster Version of JNBridgePro Java/.NET interoperability tool with Java-to-.NET Callbacks

9. CO-Denver- Java Developer (or strong OOP Java wannabe) ( 181160 )

10. Linker error "relocations remain", shared object, Solaris, gcc, ld, java, java native interface, cplex

11. Java RPC : ONC RPC In Java - index.html (0/1)

12. Java Electronic Magazine (Java-Digest)