2 VC++ / Win32 Qns
Author Message
 2 VC++ / Win32 Qns

2 quick questions, I'm a bit hazy in these areas.

Firstly, does anyone have any examples of creating and displaying a list

view control in Win32?  I have 'CreateWindow'ed and played around with
ListView_InsertItem() and some other functions, but I can't get any
action.  When does the message loop have to respond?

Secondly, what exactly is a device context?  The literature I have
describes it in rough terms, but I don't understand exactly what one
does!

Thanks

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compiler Qns

2. Qns on Interface Inheritance, Multiple _NewEnums

3. Qns on CListCtrl

4. Qns on CListCtrl

5. vc++ win32 application example

6. toolbars in vc++ 6.0 (new to win32 programming)

7. MS Shell Dlg Font in Win32 VC.NET Apps

8. Good Win32 VC++ book?

9. How to use int86() in Win32/VC++ 6.0

10. Win32 API Help within VC++ 6.0 Standard

11. Problems relating the Win32 Development with VC++ 4.2 and MFC

12. Creating Win32 Dll in VC++ 6