How to get rid of "blue bookmarks"?
Author Message
 How to get rid of "blue bookmarks"?

Hi!

How could I erase all those blue marks which are created when I use Edit/Find -
Mark All? I can't find anything in Edit/Bookmarks after this procedure. And when
I do the next Find the old bookmarks are still there mixing things up.

Thanks in advance,
Severi Salminen

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 05:48:07 GMT
 How to get rid of "blue bookmarks"?

Quote:
> How could I erase all those blue marks which are created when I use
Edit/Find -
> Mark All? I can't find anything in Edit/Bookmarks after this
procedure. And when
> I do the next Find the old bookmarks are still there mixing things up.

Ctrl+Shift+F2 will remove all bookmarks,

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 06:55:55 GMT

1. How to get rid of "Make-money-fast"-threads

2. Problem getting "memory cannot be read"

3. getting #define value from its "name"

4. v05i053: A "safe" replacement for gets()

5. "Apply" gets called twice

6. Getting: warning LNK4098: defaultlib "LIBCMT"

7. Why does "gets" after

8. Help to solve problem with "gets()"

9. Getting Permanent Pointer from "GetDlgItem(nID)"

10. Getting the "Active Project" Name

11. remove() vrs fopen("""w")