Can this be done?
Author Message
 Can this be done?

On the Window menu, the name of each open file appears at the bottom of the
menu as usual. The name is always shown WITHOUT the path for files in the
most recently accessed folder, and with the path for files from other
folders. Is there a way to eliminate the path name outright so that just the
base name (and extension) of the file shows? I find the clutter of the path
name very distracting. If this can't be done, is there a way to lock in the
most recently used folder so that at least those files appear without the
path. It's irritating when I load a file from a different directory and the
menu suddenly appends the path name to the files from all other folders
(other than the folder I just accessed).

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:45:54 GMT

1. System.Threading.Timer , am I doing this correctly ?

2. Wot am I doing rong??

3. Am I doing this right?

4. what am i doing wrong?

5. what am I doing wrong here?