Making a project from an existing mak file problems
Author Message
 Making a project from an existing mak file problems

I've gone through the steps suggested from 'help' on how to make a
project from an existing mak file.  It adds it to the project, but then
shows none of the c files or h files used by the mak file.  I add them
to the project myself, but they are set to be excluded from the build
automatically and there is no way to uncheck that box.  When I go to
compile a c file separately, I get "Cannot compile the file
"path/filename.c"; no compile tool is associated with the file
extension."  What am I missing?

Tue, 04 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. *.mak to VC5 project file????

2. *.mak to VC5 project file????

3. Problem with external makefile project when exported to .MAK

4. Project.mak from Project.dsw

5. problem adding a web service to the existing project

6. modify an existing project to a database project in VC++ 5

7. Q:Problem while add .c to existing project

8. Making a Workspace Project from a Make file

9. changing existing dynamic library project to static library project

10. Create a new Project from a Existing Project?

11. VS6 C++ project makes VS7 crash on project load

12. Problems on making several versions of DLL from a project