HELP: ICQ 2000B Visual C++ Runtime error
Author Message
 HELP: ICQ 2000B Visual C++ Runtime error

Hi, Not sure if this is the right group to post this request for help but
I'm stuck and this seems the most obvious place to get some technical info.

My problem is ICQ 2000b has suddenly started crashing with Visual C++
runtime error. It did used to work without any problem. I believe some
application has overwritten the Visual C++ runtime Dll's with older
versions. I run Windows 2000 and was wondering how I get the newest Visual C
runtime dll's so I can try and overwrite the older ones. This may not be the
answer and perhaps someone here has a  better answer/solution.

Anyway thanks for your time and hopefully some answers.

Cheers

Wed, 09 Jul 2003 21:49:39 GMT
 HELP: ICQ 2000B Visual C++ Runtime error

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 HELP: ICQ 2000B Visual C++ Runtime error
Got it sorted now. Had to uninstall and remove the files left behind then
reinstall.

Quote:
> Hi, Not sure if this is the right group to post this request for help but
> I'm stuck and this seems the most obvious place to get some technical
info.

> My problem is ICQ 2000b has suddenly started crashing with visual c++
> runtime error. It did used to work without any problem. I believe some
> application has overwritten the Visual C++ runtime Dll's with older
> versions. I run Windows 2000 and was wondering how I get the newest Visual
> runtime dll's so I can try and overwrite the older ones. This may not be
the
> answer and perhaps someone here has a  better answer/solution.

> Anyway thanks for your time and hopefully some answers.

> Cheers

Wed, 09 Jul 2003 23:41:58 GMT

1. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error When Browsing in IE6

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error When Browsing in IE6

3. Visual C++ 6.0 Ide generates runtime Error on Startup

4. visual c++ runtime error

5. Visual C++ Runtime errors

6. Visual C++ Runtime error in Windows XP, but not in Windows 2000

7. Visual C++ - Runtime Error! \ Explorer.exe

8. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library errors

9. What are the various causes of a Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

10. Need help with chronic Visual C++ Runtime Library failures

11. Help!- C++ Runtime Error R6205 Pure Virtual Function Call

12. error U1081 when compiling program using visual c++ *** HELP *** - Makefile (0/1)