Can not register dll, won't install
Author Message
 Can not register dll, won't install

How do I install Visual C++ 6? Everytime I attempt to install it it
gives me the error that it can't register several .dll's and then says
it is not properly installed.  What do I do or where do I go for help?
Thank you

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Can not register dll, won't install
Try Q248697 Manually Uninstall Visual Studio with MSDN Library , to get
this go to http://support.microsoft.com/support

Fri, 14 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ATL COM DLL won't register

2. MFC DLLs won't install.

3. COM will not register without VC++ installed

4. Some of my coclasses won't register

5. ATL component written in VC.NET 2002 won't register on non .NET machine

6. ATL control won't register on other systems

7. Control won't register -- no reason

8. Won't Register

9. ATL component written in VC.NET 2002 won't register on non .NET machine

10. App won't exit aftering calling CDropTarget::Register

11. Registering document types with Win'95

12. Err: 'Class not registered'