Infoviewer Question/Problem
Author Message
 Infoviewer Question/Problem

I am having trouble with Infoviewer. I am trying to access the MFC Samples
and I can't get to them. It seems the Java Infoviewer title has stuck itself
as the default title. Does anyone know how I can change it back to C++/MFC.

This is what I get just for wanting to take a look at java. That'll teach
me.

TIA

Patrick

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Infoviewer Question/Problem

Quote:

>I am having trouble with Infoviewer. I am trying to access the MFC Samples
>and I can't get to them.

This is a known problem if you have IE4.x installed. See KB article
Q171844, "FIX: InfoViewer Cannot Download Samples If IE4.0 Is Installed",
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q171/8/44.asp

You can fix the problem by uninstalling IE4, or by installing
Visual Studio service pack 2 or better, see
http://www.microsoft.com/vstudio/sp/

Quote:
>It seems the Java Infoviewer title has stuck itself
>as the default title. Does anyone know how I can change it back to C++/MFC.

Not sure what you mean by this, though.... maybe it's the issue
addressed in KB Q167416, "BUG: InfoViewer Book and Sample Links May Not
Work", http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q167/4/16.asp
which is fixed by turning "Run ActiveX scripts" on in your internet
settings?

  Katy

--
Katy Mulvey       Please post support questions - I won't answer emailed ones.
Software Development Engineer       ORMEC Systems         http://www.ormec.com

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Infoviewer / Developer Studio Add-in question

2. Infoviewer / Developer Studio Add-in question

3. Infoviewer Question

4. Infoviewer question VC++ 5.0

5. InfoViewer Question

6. InfoViewer Question

7. Minor, but annoying infoviewer problem

8. Problem downloading with the infoviewer

9. Infoviewer problems

10. InfoViewer problem, MSVC++ 4.0

11. Problem downloading with the infoviewer

12. Minor, but annoying infoviewer problem