Error spawning cl.exe
Author Message
 Error spawning cl.exe

< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;

Quote:
> Hi:
> "Error spawning cl.exe"
> I get this error when I build even a sample project. This is the first
> compile I am trying after installing vc++ 5.
> How can I fix this?
> pm

Tue, 08 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Error spawning cl.exe

Quote:

>"Error spawning cl.exe"
>I get this error when I build even a sample project. This is the first
>compile I am trying after installing vc++ 5.
>How can I fix this?

Check the directories listed in Tools|Options|Directories. See
KB Q188720, "PRB: Error Executing ~vcecho!Compiling"
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q188/7/20.asp
for details.

 - Katy

--
Katy Mulvey             Please post replies to the newsgroup, thanks!
ORMEC Systems           MVP/VC++

Sat, 12 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compile error: Error Spawning Cl.exe or link.exe

2. error spawning cl.exe when profile

3. error spawning cl.exe in v6

4. Error: spawning cl.exe

5. Error spawning cl.exe???