"Build | Profile... " disabled
Author Message
 "Build | Profile... " disabled

Hi,

    We have two installation of VC++ Enterprise Edition (from the MSDN
universal) and I've recently noticed that on one PC the "Profile" option is
disabled and on the other one it's enabled. As far as I know the
installations are identical and I looked and both have PROFILE.EXE and
PROFILE.DLL present in the ..\VC98\Bin directory. Any ideas how I can enable
profiling from the IDE ?

Udi Pladott
NetinTouch.com
--------------------------

Wed, 26 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 "Build | Profile... " disabled

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 "Build | Profile... " disabled
Hi Everybody:

We have purchased VS 6.0 Enterprise edition which is supposed to come with
SQL Server 7.0 - Developer Edition. Do you know how soon is it going to be
released?

Thanks,

Michael

Thu, 27 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 "Build | Profile... " disabled

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 "Build | Profile... " disabled
I hit this one as well try this registry key:-

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\DevStudio\6.0\General:ProfilerInstalled
= 0x00000001

Hope it helps

Dave

Quote:

>Hi,

>    We have two installation of VC++ Enterprise Edition (from the MSDN
>universal) and I've recently noticed that on one PC the "Profile" option is
>disabled and on the other one it's enabled. As far as I know the
>installations are identical and I looked and both have PROFILE.EXE and
>PROFILE.DLL present in the ..\VC98\Bin directory. Any ideas how I can
enable
>profiling from the IDE ?

>Udi Pladott
>NetinTouch.com
>--------------------------

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Profile..." menu always disabled

2. "Build/Debug/FF/Profiles"-like tab control or MFC extension

3. Linking "profile" objects on Sun

4. Disabling "CTRL+ALT+DEL"

5. Disabling "History" in the IE

6. disable "first-chance exception.." warnings

7. "Apply code changes" stays disabled

8. How to fully disable "Maximize"?

9. "Disabling" the text in the CHeaderCtrl

10. disable close "X"

11. Disable the "windows key"

12. How to fully disable "Maximize"?