Macros: How to access the output window
Author Message
 Macros: How to access the output window

How can I perform text selection in the output window of Visual Studio?  I
want to write a macro to do a search and replace in selected files.  I'd
like to use the FindInFiles dialog to get a list of files containing
specific text and then use the information that appears in the output window
(on the 'Find In Files 1' tab) to do a text replacement in the files found.
So I need to know how to navigate to and from the output window to get the
file names and the appropriate line number within the macro.  Actually I
wrote an application to do this job, but I'd still like to know how to
navigate the windows in VS.

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:13:13 GMT

1. Accessing the output window via a macro?

2. How to access and update the Output Window?

3. How to access VC6 build output window via automation

4. VC 5 TRACE output to a file instead of the output window

5. Output to build tab of DevStudio output window

6. Outputting DOS program output to a MFC window

7. Outputting to the Output window in Studio.net?

8. TRACE macro output to a file

9. Send the macros to the standard output (in the string literal format)

10. Retrieving build output from an executed DevStudio Macro

11. How to: display output to a DOS window from MFC Windows App

12. OUTPUT Parameters in Access using Insert query