faulty exception handling in release build on NT?
Author Message
 faulty exception handling in release build on NT?

I am using exception handling in an MFC app using the afxthrowexception
fxns.
They are caught fine when I do a debug build, but when I try to do a
release build
and run the executable whenever an exception is thrown the program just
quits with no warning, no errors, nothing.
The catch blocks are not executed.
Exception handling is enabled for both the release and the debug build
in the project settings dialog. Iam running winNT4.0
Any ideas?
thanks.

Sun, 01 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. faulty exception handling in release build on NT?

2. exception handling in release build not working

3. Execption handling in release build on NT

4. Execption handling in release build on NT

5. Execption handling in release build on NT

6. U1077 MSVC 4.0 Release Build with NT 4.0 Check Build 1381

7. Release build exception

8. ON_CONTROL_RANGE exception in Release Build

9. Database app throws memory exception in release build

10. Release Build Exception

11. Exception handling and catch(...) in release mode