Coordinates in the resource editor
Author Message
 Coordinates in the resource editor

Hello,
I want to layout some elements of my windows (not dialogs) with
MSVC5.0's resource editor. I thought it should be possible to place
e.g. a static text control somewhere with the resource editor at
design time and later read its coordinates at runtime from the
program. I wasn't able to find a (MFC?) function to help me with that.
Can soemeone give me a hint?

Tnx - Martin

(replace x with 0 - fight spamming)

Wed, 14 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. getting coordinates of controls created in the editor

2. Coordinates in dialog editor

3. locked resources in resource editor

4. Cool Resources Editor/Viewer for .NET + sourcecode (.resources/.resX)

5. Coordinate system of resource.rc

6. screen coordinates -> window coordinates

7. converting logical coordinates to screen coordinates

8. Extreme annoyances in VC 7 resource editor

9. What happened to UNDO in VC7 resource editor?

10. Resource Editor - Add a class!?!

11. C# Resource editor

12. ATL Composite Control does not work in VStudio Resource Editor