Changing Font in Editor
Author Message
 Changing Font in Editor

The font has mysteriously changed in the source code edtior of my VC5
IDE. Does anyone know where to find the settings for this.
Thanks
Tony Praino

Spam protection: if  replying directly, please change the 'ABM' to IBM
in the above address

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing Font in Editor

Quote:

> The font has mysteriously changed in the source code edtior of my VC5
> IDE. Does anyone know where to find the settings for this.

Tools->Options->Format

-tom!
--

video game/3D Studio geek                       http://www.eidetic.com

               The best tagline is the one that you steal.

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to change font ... simple editor

2. Changing font and font size on a printout

3. Changing font to Windows font

4. Changing the font and font size on a printout

5. Changing font & font size for CListView windows

6. Change the default font of CRichEditCtrl to a fixed pitch font

7. OFF-TOPIC - Looking for a good FONT for my programming editor

8. Switching text editor fonts by macro?

9. Binary editor font

10. Multiple font Support Editor

11. resource editor and menu font

12. A multy font text editor in C