How to remove a device from an icon
Author Message
 How to remove a device from an icon

Hello all,

I'm using MSVC 6.0 and want to remove the
"32x32"-Device from an Icon because I
need only the small one.

How to?

Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:49:31 GMT
 How to remove a device from an icon

Quote:

> Hello all,

> I'm using MSVC 6.0 and want to remove the
> "32x32"-Device from an Icon because I
> need only the small one.

> How to?

Well, in the VC 5.0, in the Main menu: Image->Delete Device Image.

Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:01:26 GMT
 How to remove a device from an icon
Thanks, in VC6.0 too

Quote:
> > Hello all,

> > I'm using MSVC 6.0 and want to remove the
> > "32x32"-Device from an Icon because I
> > need only the small one.

> > How to?

> Well, in the VC 5.0, in the Main menu: Image->Delete Device Image.

Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:45:53 GMT

1. CButton icon question - Removing icon

2. How to remove a device ???

3. How to remove a device from application?

4. How to turn off PnP notification when add/remove a device

6. standard device/file icons

7. Draw icon in device context.

8. Device Driver System Tray ICON

9. Removing icons from VisualC dialog palette.

10. How to remove icon

11. How to remove icon

12. Removing a Icon type from resource editor