Multi-Platform projects
Author Message
 Multi-Platform projects

We are building a product that runs on multiple platforms -- right now
Win32 and a 68340 with a custom RTOS.  What we would like to do is build
a DSW/DSP for the cross compiler.

We put together a batch file to set up the cross compiler and compile
a single file, that seems to work fine.  The real puzzle now is how to
get VC to see the file dependencies.  All the code is C++ and I would
rather not generate and maintain the dependencies manually.  Is there
some way to get VC to generate the dependencies and keep them with the
project?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jami
Jami Bradley                        IEC Intelligent Technologies
Director, Software Engineering             Voice: (303)-277-1503

Mon, 05 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. convert H/PC platform project to Win32 platform project

2. Multi-platform CC++ compiler!

3. Security Software (Multi-Platform) Programmers Needed

4. Multi-Platform code porting

5. SGI PRESENTS: Multi-Platform OO DESIGN TOOL SEMINAR!!

6. Multi-platform help.

7. Multi-platform GUI

8. Socket programming on Multi-Platform

9. Making multi-platform apps in VC6 PRO?

10. multi-platform ANSI C and C++ vendors

11. Add new platform to existing project

12. Stucture in multi-file project