ClassView is broken.
Author Message
 ClassView is broken.

I bet this one has been answered before.  But a search in the usual
newgroups did not get me an answer so I am venturing to post this.

Frequently, I lose classes from ClassView or the entire class view goes
away.  My solution is to either delete and add the files from fileview
or if this does not work, to make a new project (very messy due to the
resource files) and add the old class files in.  Is there a simple way
of fixing the classview?

Have searched MSDN etc.

Thanks.

Tue, 22 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. vc.net classview broken

2. ClassView breaks - list of classes empty

3. ClassView and folders - Still broken?

4. ClassView and folders - Still broken?

5. ClassView is broken.

6. ClassView broken

7. 6.0 ClassView broken

8. ClassView is broken.