Creating an AppWizard to create a blank workspace
Author Message
 Creating an AppWizard to create a blank workspace

A project I am writing requires the idea of having global settings to
apply to all projects within a workspace.  I've got a wizard which will
create a workspace and a project and apply default settings to the
workspace.  What I want to be able to do though is to create a blank
workspace with no projects in and then add my default settings to this
workspace from within my wizard.

Is it possible to create a Custom AppWizard which will only create the
workspace and no projects ?

Mon, 09 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Creating an AppWizard to create a blank workspace
Go to File->New and select the Workspaces tab to create a blank. Without a
project you will not have any settings. This means that if you are
successful with the CustomAppWizard in creating an empty workspace you will
be unable to add any settings because there is no project.

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating Child Windows from menu selections w/Appwizard created applications

2. How to create following blanks

3. PreMessageLoop Failed when create blank ATL service (VC++7.0)

4. Create blank row

5. DAO - security - cannot create a workspace

6. Creating a NT Service with the ATL COM AppWizard

7. MFCDAO : HOW TO CREATE A WORKSPACE ON A SPECIFIED .MDW FILE

8. Why doesn't AppWizard create a destructor?

9. Automatic Workspace created while Attached to Process

10. Custom AppWizard doesn't create a correct DSP file

11. Creating a Custom AppWizard

12. Creating Custom AppWizard for Win32 app