IDE Controllers, Help!!!!
Author Message
 IDE Controllers, Help!!!!

My hardrive has been wiped a number of times by the Chenobel virus, and so I
have had to reinstall Windows each time. On both occasions my IDE
controllers are reported as not working properly. This makes the laptop work
very slowly. I would appreciate anybody with an answer for this extremely
annoying problem.

                                                Thanks
                                                 Mark

Fri, 23 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 IDE Controllers, Help!!!!
Try running noide.exe, download from microsoft.  It usually

Fri, 23 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. The 8259 interrupt controller (HELP!)

2. Leonardo IDE 3.4.1 - Free C IDE (Macintosh)

3. Leonardo IDE 3.4.1 - Free C IDE (Macintosh)

4. Leonardo IDE 3.4.1 - Free C language IDE (Macintosh only)

5. Multilanguage Debugging in VC IDE and VB IDE

6. Multilanguage Debugging in VC IDE and VB IDE

7. Access violations in IDE debugger, works fine outside of IDE

8. How can i konw whether the host is a primary domain controller or a backup domain controller by calling API ?

9. PrintPreviewControl / Controller

10. Finding the domain controller

11. .Net Chat Controller

12. PID Controller Auto-Tuner Free Demo