Title Registration Error
Author Message
 Title Registration Error

Hello All,

I installed VC++ 6.0 from the June-Beta, but
this version contains no manuals, so I uninstalled
it and reinstalled VC++ 5.0 (I am using
Windows NT 4 SP3).

Now, during startup of VC5, I get a series of error
messages as follows:

Title Registration Error
Unable to access denali

Title Registration Error
Unable to access htmlref
Unable to access imgcomp,
                           istudfp,
                           istudio,
                           linkview,
                           mmanager, .....

After hitting ok repeatedly for some time
VC5 seems to be workable, but I am wondering
whether this is really the case.
I tried to clean up the registry and reinstall,
but with no success.

Any suggestions or hints?
Thanks in advance,

Anton

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Title Registration Error
Anton -

The Readme file for the beta release of Visual Studio (VC++) recommends that
you reformat your hard drive and reinstall your OS after installing a
release. The reason for doing so is because the locations of many of the
DLLs have changed from beta to final release. I suspect that this is the
case with your current install/config.

--
Brian Eisenberg
Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0

Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Title Registration Error? (for Image Composer)

2. COM Interop registration failure error

3. Registration error codes

4. Registration error

5. dll registration error

6. Title in SDI Title Bar

7. specify a title/title bar in CTreeView ?

8. Setting the TITLE of a window, overriding the CDocument title

9. Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing registration"

10. Drag Drop Registration - Repost

11. Drag and Drop Registration Fails

12. Can't use RC1 (Registration)