Developer Studio and Novel Netware
Author Message
 Developer Studio and Novel Netware

Hi all

we have a problem with Developer Studio + VC++ 5.0 under a
Novell NetwareNet, because if we save a new Projekt in a
NetDrive and reload this Projekt, then we get a Message of
Developer Studio that the Projekt was changed outside of it.
How can I clear this problem ?
Thanks for all request !

Mon, 03 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. File Locking by C in Novel Netware 3.12

2. Problems with Visual Studio and Novell Netware

3. Visual Studio .NET Developers

4. Anyone going to Microsoft Visual Studio.Net Developer Conference in Copenhagen (Denmark)

5. mixing C and fortran in MS Visual C++ - Developer Studio 4.0

6. Developer Studio

7. Developer studio addin help

8. Viewing MMX registers in Register window under Developer Studio 97

9. Developer Studio 5.0 Code Profiler woes

10. DDE name for Microsoft Visual Developer Studio 4.0(visual c++4.0)

11. Infoviewer / Developer Studio Add-in question

12. Trying to set .SQC files as a dependencies of .C files in Developer Studio